From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: May-16-20 9:55 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Spotify?

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V