Re: becoming certified as an Adaptive technology trainer?

chris judge

Not sure about the rest of the people on the east coast, but I use my barbecue all year long. Actually, the weather this weekend isn’t too bad. Friday was awesome, yesterday was shitty and rainy, but today is nice again. We’re planning to pick up a feed a lobster, can’t wait.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: May 16, 2020 12:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] becoming certified as an Adaptive technology trainer?

To me,

An adaptive technology trainer  is a fairly broad brush stroke.

It could cover such things as;

Operating systems,

Screen readers,

Word processing,

Spreadsheets,

Data bases,

Power point presentations,

Scanning and  o c r applications,

I don’t think there is one-stop-shopping for all these catagories and all the ones I did not mention.

But, Access technology is a good place to start.

Well, judge, it’s just not fair,  you people on the east coast of Canada, including those of my sibling who live there  are having such poor weather on this long weekend.

Things will improve.

Hell, here on the northern prairie,  people use their barbeques at 30 below.