Re: Exporting Contacts from Win-10 Mail to Outlook

Smiling?

Here are steps for importing contacts for most versions of Outlook and I’ve never used the Mail app to assist with exporting.

1. From within the inbox, Alt+F for File menu.

2. O for Open and right arrow, or enter.

3. Now arrow to the list of choices and choose Import hitting enter.

4. Select the Import from another program or file option.

5. Arrow down and choose the Comma Separated Values (DOS) option.

6. Now it's going to give you the option to find the .CSV file it is that you are  planning on importing from.

7. You are going to need to tell it in which directory to save your contacts (which will most likely be Contacts).

8. Tab to finish and it should just automatically import your contacts.