Re: Exporting Contacts from Win-10 Mail to Outlook
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here are steps for importing contacts for most versions of Outlook and I’ve never used the Mail app to assist with exporting.
1. From within the inbox, Alt+F for File menu.
2. O for Open and right arrow, or enter.
3. Now arrow to the list of choices and choose Import hitting enter.
4. Select the Import from another program or file option.
5. Arrow down and choose the Comma Separated Values (DOS) option.
6. Now it's going to give you the option to find the .CSV file it is that you are planning on importing from.
7. You are going to need to tell it in which directory to save your contacts (which will most likely be Contacts).
8. Tab to finish and it should just automatically import your contacts.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 5:54
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Exporting Contacts from Win-10 Mail to Outlook
For an acquaintance. He's running J2020 and Win-10 latest. Could someone please give steps for exporting his contacts from the Mail app in Win-10 and import them into Outlook 2019? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.