Re: Exporting Contacts from Win-10 Mail to Outlook

david

I don't believe you can do this from the Peoples app.

Exporting Contacts From the Windows 10 People App

You can't export your contacts located in the

People app of a Windows 10 computer

to a CSV file. However, you can do this from your online Microsoft account and the online People app. From there you choose Manage | Export Contacts to

export the contacts to a CSV file. Go to the outlook email account and use the Import command to import your contacts to the email account.