From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 12:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spotify?

Vicky, Spotify is a subscription service that you have to pay for on a
monthly basis. If the price has not gone up, individual subscription is
$9.99, $5.99 for students, $14.99 for family subscription up to five or six
members, going by memory on THE FAMILY DEAL!

There should be no problem logging in to Spotify on your Fire tablet
provided you can install the Spotify app on it. No, you don't need two
subscriptions for Spotify to use the app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

https://www.avg.com