re-building win10

Nancy Hill

Sunday was a very trying day for me as I destroyed everything that was on my laptop.  Luckily, I had a back-up flash drive and that restored software to when I got the machine...more or less.

Right now I am using win10, jaws20 and Thunderbird.

I had many things on a folder on my machine, but, that is gone. So, please bear with me as I ask questions that I once had the answer to.

In my TB, I am getting all sorts of messages that are blocked. How do I get to where I need to go to open up things a bit so I don't have to go through emails one by one to allow them?

Also, how do I adjust settings so I will not get announcements each time I get a new email?

At this point, I am just thankful that I had the restore flash drive.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Nancy