From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 12:29 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spotify?

It's just one sub. You can have the app installed on multiple devices if
it's the same account. I have Spotify on both my iPhones as well as being
logged in on my PC. NO extra charge for having multiple devices.
The family thing is if you're all under the same household. Spotify is more
a stickler about that sort of thing too.
Cristóbal