From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 12:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spotify?

Hello Vicky:

You wrote in part:

"While I can manage the almost $10 each month, I don't think I could swing
2 or three times that amount, to have Spotify on multiple devices."

I'm sorry dear sis if my previous post wasn't very clear! Let me try
again; if you're going to be the SOLE SUBSCRIBER to Spotify, and you are
NOT A STUDENT, the individual subscription is your best bet. You will be
able to use Spotify on all of your smart toy devices: iPhone, Android,
tablet, iPad, Windows. You WILL NOT NEED a separate login for any of
these; the login details you create will suffice and all your music and
podcast choices should sync across the board.

If, however, you have friends and/or family members you wish to share
Spotify with, the $14.99 monthly subscription will be in play. Each person
will have to be added by you before such a one can configure Spotify to
his or her liking.

Of course, you can use Spotify for free! Doing this does limit what you
can do, and you'll have all the ads to put up with. I think that with FREE
SPOTIFY, you can not create your own playlist.

I hope this note is a tad clearer, if not, I'll try again!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

https://www.avg.com