Re: AMD processors

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there!

I have been using AMD processors for quite some time now, and have found them to be very stable as well as good.  Don't think you could go wrong with one.  Good Luck and Have A Great Day! de

<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 18-May-20 10:30, Marie wrote:
I am shopping for a new desktop and found one that sounds good. I have never had a computer that did not have an Intel processor so have a couple of questions about the AMD processors. The processor is an AMD Ryzen 7 3700x.
How does this compare in performance to the 9th or 10th generation I7? Also, do the AMD processors have any effect on how your operating system or software programs run?
I don’t mind learning new technology but I am wanting this to be my primary, every day machine and put away my laptop and tablet, so I do not need any major “gotchas”.
Thanks in advance for advice.
Marie