Hi Gene,

That box was already unchecked.

Troy

On 5/18/2020 7:46 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm not sure but try the following:
Open preferences with control p.
Press home then down arrow to playlists.
Tab until you get to manual file advance.  It is a check box.  If it is checked, uncheck it with the space bar.  Then press escape to close preferences.  There is no ok button in this dialog.
Now see if the problem is solved.

Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] winamp not starting automatically

It opens and just won't play the file.

Troy

On 5/18/2020 2:41 PM, Gene wrote:
When you press enter on a file does Winamp open but not play or does something else happen?

Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 1:01 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] winamp not starting automatically

Hi all,

I reinstalled winamp 5.666 and now when I click on an audio file it
won't play, I have to go into the context menu and down to play with.
I've checked and winamp is the default so what else do I need to do to
make winamp start the file when I first click on it like it always has done?

Thanks.

Troy