From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 13:28
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook read reciept question

Hi all,
I'm wondering, is there a way to set Outlook so that it asks me if I want to
request that the person send a read receipt everytime before I send the
email? I have the box in settings checked, and there are times where I want
one, but there are other times where I'm thinking that the person just sends
one without responding, so then I don't want one, I just want them to
respond. I'm running Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10. Hope this makes
sense, if it doesn't then please tell me. Thanks Madison