Re: Second PC

Melissa, please use your WI-FI!! It's convenient, much easier to configure,
and, using it shouldn't bother your son. I have more than ten toys
connected via WI-FI here in my den and all users are having fun without
stepping on each other's toes. I have a lot of international students
living with me, I'm their mentor, and they play hundreds of games daily
unperturbed.

No need to run ethernet cables for this purpose unless you like cables all
over the place; yikes, I hate cables of any kind, I love convenience and
WI-FI does exactly that!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado