From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: May 21, 2020 4:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] USPS informed delivery?

I think I just signed up for USPS informed delivery, will I get a confirmation e-mail if I was successful? I say I think I did because I had to try 3 different user names before I found one that seemed to work.

Also, I have a package due to arrive next Tuesday but it was mailed yesterday, since I've just signed up for the service will I be notified about this package or just any future packages?

Thanks.

Troy

On 5/21/2020 1:10 PM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:

I suggest signing up for USPS Informed Delivery, a free servvice that
will send you an email alert each morning you have mail or packages
scheduled for delivery that day:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Gerald

On 5/21/2020 1:18 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a USPS tracking number for a package I'm expecting, but when I
go to google and type in United States postal service package
tracking and paste the number into the field it says to put my
tracking number into I can't get any info.

The package was apparently sent yesterday afternoon so there may not
be a lot of info yet, but when I've tracked packages from UPS for
example in the past there was at least something on the page saying
that they were waiting on the package. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Troy