Re: USPS informed delivery?

Wendy Walker

I can read the images on my iPhone. I have to open the email and double click not once but twice on the image. It will then bring up a screen and I have to swipe down to where it says share and click on that. It then brings up another screen and I swipe way down towards the bottom after it says more and click on recognize with Seeing AI. It will then read that image for me. I then have to close that window then click done on the first window and repeat the steps for each scanned image mail piece. I am using voice over on an iPhone 7 with the latest version of iOS. I hope this helps.

Wendy

On May 21, 2020, at 5:50 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

´╗┐You should receive an email each morning with all scanned pieces of mail, however I haven't found a way to read them. You will receive all notices of packages, these are in text so you can read them. A notice will show up when the packages are received at PO and it will give an estimated day of delivery,
-----I don't remember if I got a confirmation when I signed up. ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 5:54 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] USPS informed delivery?

I think I just signed up for USPS informed delivery, will I get a confirmation e-mail if I was successful? I say I think I did because I had to try 3 different user names before I found one that seemed to work.

Also, I have a package due to arrive next Tuesday but it was mailed yesterday, since I've just signed up for the service will I be notified about this package or just any future packages?

Thanks.

Troy

On 5/21/2020 1:10 PM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:

I suggest signing up for USPS Informed Delivery, a free servvice that will send you an email alert each morning you have mail or packages scheduled for delivery that day:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Gerald

On 5/21/2020 1:18 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a USPS tracking number for a package I'm expecting, but when I go to google and type in United States postal service package tracking and paste the number into the field it says to put my tracking number into I can't get any info.

The package was apparently sent yesterday afternoon so there may not be a lot of info yet, but when I've tracked packages from UPS for example in the past there was at least something on the page saying that they were waiting on the package. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Troy