regarding a note taker with key board

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

Not sure where to go to ask but I was interested in purchasing a note taker but with a keyboard.

I have a braille and speak but I’m missing the adapter and the battery is not in order, not even sure it’s still available

The thing is, it’s never really been used since I received it by accident. I should of received one with a keyboard and not braille.

Well anyways,

Any clues on which one would be a good one?

Not even sure it’s called a note taker

Thanks

sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘