Re: is anyone using open drive?

Walter Ramage

Hi.  You need to contact support and inform them in writing that you wish to close your account.  They do have a phone number you can call but you will still have to put your request in writing.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: 25 May 2020 20:23
To: jazzpiano@...
Subject: [TechTalk] is anyone using open drive?

Hi all, I know I cross posted, but I want an answer. Smile.

I am bringing all my old files to my new  computer. Open drive  works fine, but I want to close my account now after paying my 9.95, but I can't figure how to do it. I went to their support link, and it gives some instructions on how to do it, can you help me please? I am using jaws but, I can't figure out how to   do it. So, if someone can help, I  would appreciate your help.

I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. jim