Re: dodger classic games on radio.

Mike B.

Jim,

Right now Vin Scully is calling a Dodger game from 2017 I believe on AM 570.

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dodger classic games on radio.

Jim,

Go to youtube and type in something about dodgers baseball. I'm an astros fan so I've been getting my baseball fix from youtube for quite a while, even before the season was due to start, and there's a lot of games including the dodgers, all the way from back in the 1940's to the present.

Troy

On 5/25/2020 2:29 PM, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, the subject line says it all. I know MLB is doing classic games on Tv, but are there any dodger games on radio? Here it us Memorial day and no baseball. Boo hiss on  covid 9. Jim