Re: regarding a note taker with key board

Sugar Lopez

I think I would like the second one. yes in a key board

If I can have an idea of the cost of both and difference

Where I can do some reaserch, it would help

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

🙏

-Sugar 😘