From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 12:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Regarding SiriusXm

I would appreciate information from any of you that have an account with Sirius XM and listen online.  My e-mail account is on a windows 7 machine, but I am trying to listen to XM radio on a windows 10 computer because of great sounding speakers, so therefore I cannot click on any of the links that I receive from their e-mails.  The website does not seem very accessible at all.  I can log in with my user name and password, but after that I can make no sense from the website.  I would like to know how you go about reading the website with Jaws.  Thank you for any information and/or tips.

Veronica