moderated help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

Josh Kennedy

Hi

I am getting too many emails from blind movie buff as you can see in the forwarded message below. I want to unsubscribe but there is no option to do so and these days its not needed because I can go on the audio description project and see the latest descriptive titles that are out. So how do I unsubscribe from the blind movie buff links repository email list? The blind movie buff website is not working—I had an old email saved in notepad from 2014 or so and I tried using that info to log in and unsubscribe but the website is gone or has been moved. But I still get blind movie buff links repository emails for some reason  again see the forwarded email below as an example of the emails I am trying to unsubscribe from.

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10