moderated help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

Josh Kennedy

Hi

I am getting too many emails from blind movie buff as you can see in the forwarded message below. I want to unsubscribe but there is no option to do so and these days its not needed because I can go on the audio description project and see the latest descriptive titles that are out. So how do I unsubscribe from the blind movie buff links repository email list? The blind movie buff website is not working—I had an old email saved in notepad from 2014 or so and I tried using that info to log in and unsubscribe but the website is gone or has been moved. But I still get blind movie buff links repository emails for some reason  again see the forwarded email below as an example of the emails I am trying to unsubscribe from.

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 09:28
To: joshknnd1982@...
Subject: New Movie: Snowball Express [1972]

Snowball Express [1972] described

When John Baxter inherits a ski resort in the Rocky Mountains, he quits his job in New York and moves the family west to run it. Only to find that the place is a wreck. But together they decide to try to fix it up and run it. But Martin Ridgeway, who wants the property, does everything he can to ensure it will fail. Stars: Dean Jones Nancy Olson Harry Morgan Genres: Comedy Family

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvfp0k0jnazud8q/Snowball%20Express.mp3?dl=1

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.