moderated Re: help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

Gene

This group may not want information about it to be bandied about on public forums.  I haven't heard of anyone such as copyright holders going after such groups, that distribute audio described movies, still, it is technically illegal.  Do you know anyone who is on the list and who likely has current information?  Please write privately to that person asking for information.  If you don't, ask here for someone who is on the list to write you privately and give your address in the message.

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 8:43 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

Hi

I am getting too many emails from blind movie buff as you can see in the forwarded message below. I want to unsubscribe but there is no option to do so and these days its not needed because I can go on the audio description project and see the latest descriptive titles that are out. So how do I unsubscribe from the blind movie buff links repository email list? The blind movie buff website is not working—I had an old email saved in notepad from 2014 or so and I tried using that info to log in and unsubscribe but the website is gone or has been moved. But I still get blind movie buff links repository emails for some reason  again see the forwarded email below as an example of the emails I am trying to unsubscribe from.

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10