From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:14 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] regarding a note taker with key board

Hi all,

That depends on the notetaker. It depends on whether you want a braille tablet or a notetaker. For example, the Orbit Reader 40 is
priced at $1,399.00. It is a notetaker, not a tablet. On the other
hand, the new Windows tablet from Vespero, the ElBraille, is priced at $5,900.00. Best advice is to seek info from archives of Blind Bargains, AFB's Access World, and TechTalk from Accessible World. Read about the notetakers and the tablets and then you can ask questions on the lists for those items.

Ann P.