From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thom Spittle
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:03 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] regarding a note taker with key board

I don't know if this were mentioned, but aph.org is coming out with a keyboard with 40 cell display. It's called the Mantis.
I do not know the price.
Thom

On 5/26/20, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:
HI
Thank you.
A few folks gave me exactly what I was asking for yesterday.
I did clarify i wanted a key board, not braille.
And I asked where to find information so I can do some research.
Many gave me helpful tips and where to go to do this.
I appreciated those who answered my request.
Thanks again.
Sugar

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in
whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."
-Philippians 4:11
🙏
-Sugar 😘