From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 9:40 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Audible and Rockboxed Sansa Clip Zip

You'll have to convert it to a friendlier file type like MP3 to play it on a
Rockboxed player. Rockbox refuses to play any drm-protected media. Although
they could get around it the devs don't wish to attract any negative legal
attention to themselves besides not agreeing with the idea of DRM-protection
in the first place.

Stay well,

Laz

On 5/25/20, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:
Good evening everyone. I would like to listen to my Audible books on
the Sansa Clip Zip with Rockbox. I use Windows 10 and I have the
Audible Manager. My PC is also authorized to play Audible books. I
see Sansa Digital Devices under Audible Manager's list of devices, but
I can't seem to figure out how to get Audible Manager to initialize my
Clip. Anyone know if I can actually listen to Audible on my Clip? If
so, could you share some tips. Thanks for your help.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa