Re: Audible and Rockboxed Sansa Clip Zip

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I found it, and it works really nicely. Thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:46 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Audible and Rockboxed Sansa Clip Zip

There has been mention of a program either here on or another list, called Inaudible which will rip the Audio and save it as an MP3 file instead in far less time than overnight. Perhaps someone who has it will post it for you.

Laz

On 5/26/20, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@comcast.net> wrote:
Rats! I can understand why the RB developers would want to stay below
that particular radar. That's too bad. I'll just record my book with
Gold Wave overnight, and when I wake up the next morning, bingo!