Re: never mind, was the 2nd edition victor stream and downloading podcasts

Troy Burnham

My podcasts seem to be downloading automatically now. I expected them to at least start being cued almost right away but apparently not.

Troy

On 5/26/2020 7:21 PM, Troy Burnham via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I just got my 2nd edition Victor reader back today after getting a memory upgrade and the podcasts I subscribe to were still on the machine. It was gone 2 weeks so I figured I'd have a bunch of podcasts download when I turned it on but they didn't, do I need to do something in the menus to have new podcasts download automatically? Btw I went through all of the menus and under the podcast menu it's still set to download I think it's 3 at a time.

Thanks.

Troy