Re: Outlook 2016 Contacts, Exporting as a CSV file
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. From within the inbox, Alt+F for File menu.
2. O for Open and right arrow, or enter.
3. Down arrow to Import/Export and hit enter. This is going to open up Outlook's Import and Export Wizard.
4. Arrow to Export to a file and tab to Next.
5. Arrow to Comma separated values (DOS) and tab to Next.
6. Highlight your Contacts folder and tab to Next.
7. Select your desired location and name where you wish to save your contacts Outlook backup file.
8. Tab to Finish.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 18:11
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2016 Contacts, Exporting as a CSV file
An acquaintance is running Windows 10 latest, J2020 and Outlook 2016. Would someone please give us detailed steps on how to export their contacts as a, CSV, file? The contacts need to be in a CSV file to import into their OE Classic email client. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks much.