moderated Re: help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

Gene

Have you read the message as HTML and looked to see if there are links to do things such as unsubscribe below the message body?  If you are reading mail as plain text, you may not see such links if they are present.

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help to unsubscribe from blind movie buff

hi gene,
no I do not know anyone else on the list. this blind movie buff list is an announcement only list, and replying to any of its messages is not possible and results in a, this email cannot be delivered, error message. I want to unsubscribe in order to cut back on how much email I get. and these days that announcement list is not needed for me, because there are websites such as the audio description project which I find are more useful than that announcement only blind movie buff list that I subscribed to years ago. and it has been 5-plus years or more I think since I got on that list. It's been so long I don't even remember how I subscribed to it. but since these days such an announcement list is not needed or necessary,   I want to just unsubscribe.