Re: accessible washers and dryers

Pamela Dominguez

Yes, come to think of that, I've noticed that. The ones here take about forty minutes or so, whereas, the top loaders in the place I used to live took about twenty something minutes. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 6:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible washers and dryers

In my experience, front loading washers take about twice as long to wash as a top loader.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: May-27-20 2:20 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible washers and dryers

Just out of curiousity, how much is a high end model. The smart one I chose costs 699 dollars, discounted from around 1000. Is that a high end model, the one discounted to 849 has an additional drum light, and is
5.0 Cubic foot in capacity, which isn't worth the extra 150 dollars or so I would say. Also, on front loaders, I have lived abroad extensively, and outside of the United States, front loaders are basicly the only type of machine in existance. They are typically gentler with clothes and use alot less electricity and water, which translates to a larger cost saving. But if you want one, you can get a samsung smart washer for under 600 dollars currently with the discounts.

On 5/27/2020 3:02 AM, mcLeod stinnett wrote:

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.