Re: accessible washers and dryers

Carolyn Arnold

Pretty amazing.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:26 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible washers and dryers

Caroline, I've seen one of these dryers. It looks exactly
like a washer. A matter of fact Lowe's and Home Depot carry
them. You should have Jim take you to either Lowes or Home
Depot and look at one. It has a drum and it just like a
washer that spins around. The only thing he doesn't have is
the water thing hooked up to it.
On May 27, 2020, at 4:03 PM, Carolyn Arnold
<4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Wow, a dryer that is top loaded? Hard to see how that
would work.

Jim calls the wash-a-teria the Wishy Washy. He says that
is the name of one where he used to live.