Re: Setting the Display on Windows 10 computer

David Moore

Hi, Nancy! Hold down the windows key, and press I to open the settings app. Tab once to systems catagory and press enter. You want to be on display. Then, tab across until you get to a combo box, where you can up and down arrow to landscape, and press enter. Most settings are en this settings app in Windows 10 now and not in the control pannel.
David Moore

On Fri, May 29, 2020, 1:45 AM Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:
I cannot find these settings anywhere in the control pannel; My
display is supposed to stay on Landscape, but I'm thinking it may have
gone sideways again--done it before! Somebody please give me a clue to
where to find the display settings.

Thanks,

Nance