Re: Audacity tutorial

Howard Traxler

Thank you George.  It worked perfectly.  A bit time-consuming but I think, well worth it.

Howard

On 5/29/2020 12:10 PM, george b wrote:
Right click on each link one at a time which can also be done with shift f10

Choose save as
In the dialog box you will see the save as type file is a mp3

Save where you wish and do the same for all the other 21 files.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: May 29, 2020 10:00
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Audacity tutorial

The site shown here has something like 22 links to play the various sections of tutorial. I think I'd like to listen to them, but I'd like to take them to a device that is not my computer. Wonder if anyone has recorded them all and put them into a folder or archive that one could play on an mp3 player?

Thanks.
Howard

On 5/28/2020 10:06 PM, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
Hi. I think this is what you want:
http://www.talking-computers.org.uk/jimonaudacity.html

Cuong

On 5/28/2020 6:38 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, its been a while been looking for tutorials or guide for audacity
I have this audio file before but, hardly could not able to find from
my storage on backup files. I appreciate if you could reshare this
once again. Many thanks.