Re: accessible washers and dryers

enes sarıbaş

You could if the machine was your own. Those actions are absolutely authorized to be done by users. Just like cleaning out the dryer.

On 5/29/2020 3:45 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
Well, we can't do anything with hoses or pumps.  That's the maintenance guys' job.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: enes sarıbaş
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible washers and dryers

Yes, you do need to leave the door ajar  when it is unused so it dries
out. You also  might need to open the hatch in front of the machine to
let the water drain from the pumps using the drain hoses, from time to
time.

On 5/27/2020 1:07 PM, chris judge wrote:
Could very well be true. I'll tell you one thing about front loaders, if you don't leave the door open a crack, water will lay around the seal and eventually it will stink to high heaven.