Re: replace laptop with an iPad?

Victor

Hi Josh:

I don’t own an iPad Pro, but I plan to get one soon and use it as my laptop replacement. I currently own an iPad mini 2 and I have used an iPad Pro before. In my opinion, there is no reason why the iPad cannot replace the traditional laptop. With the right apps, the iPad can perform all common computer tasks and most heavy duty tasks. Even the most advanced ones.

If you would like to know more, look up a website called the tech juggernaut. On that website, there is information about using the iPad as an alternative to the traditional laptop. Plus, there are many YouTube videos about this.

HTH,

Victor

On May 29, 2020, at 2:38 PM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Hi

These days in 2020, with iPad OS, is it possible to replace your laptop with an iPad and use an iPad as your main computing device? Or is a windows laptop still necessary? With mouse support in the latest iPad OS I would think replacing a laptop with an iPad is becoming easier all the time. So have any of you got rid of desktops and laptops running windows and just use your iPhone or iPad as your main computing device?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10