Re: replace laptop with an iPad?

Victor

Hi jan:

The Mac that was loaned to me is from 2013 and it is still in good shape. I have heard people say that they last a long time.Max have been known to last at least 10 years. Some PCs do as well, but Windows laptops seem to only last about 5 years at the most.

Some blind people have trouble getting used to the different way the Mac works and some don't like the VoiceOver keyboard commands, but that didn't bother me at all. Nor did learning the Mac operating system. I've used Linux too, but I prefer the Mac as I find it to be more intuitive, accessible and user-friendly.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy using that MacBook.

Victor

On May 31, 2020, at 3:34 AM, Jan Howells <janhowells54@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Victor,

My brother has sent me one of his Mac Book Pro's from 2011. It is still in good shape. I am taking lessons on Zoom.

Jan