Re: replace laptop with an iPad?

Victor

Hi Jan:

I've been using Apple products off and on since 1982. The Apple 2 E desktop computer was the first computer I ever used and I took to it immediately. I've never owned a notetaker.

Macs seem to come in all shapes and sizes. The one I use is an all-in-one desktop with a bluetooth keyboard and a bluetooth mouse. I enjoy it a lot. I'm glad you're enjoying yours.

Victor

On May 31, 2020, at 4:17 AM, Jan Howells <janhowells54@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Victor,

I gather that I have an advantath, because I never used Windows. This is my first experience outside of Braille Notetakers with internet. I like the fact that the hard drive is larger on the Pro. This is a very durable computer. It is a desktop. But I use it on my lap, as for me, it is not too heavy. My brother has taken good care of it. He is a musician, so it was used in his music studio. But he erased all of his work and cleared the hard drive for me. It has Majave. I like the Voice Over.

Jan