Re: replace laptop with an iPad?

chris judge

I’m sure you’ll get a lot of different answers to this question. Sure many people are using iPads as they’re primary device. I guess it just depends on your use case.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: May 29, 2020 6:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] replace laptop with an iPad?

Hi

These days in 2020, with iPad OS, is it possible to replace your laptop with an iPad and use an iPad as your main computing device? Or is a windows laptop still necessary? With mouse support in the latest iPad OS I would think replacing a laptop with an iPad is becoming easier all the time. So have any of you got rid of desktops and laptops running windows and just use your iPhone or iPad as your main computing device?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10