Re: replace laptop with an iPad?

Victor

Hi Jan:

If I buy a Mac, I'll get the 16 inch MacBook Pro. I've heard it's a very fast and powerful computer with great sounding speakers. I'm interested in audio editing and I want all of the above in a computer. I prefer a laptop over a desktop for portability.

Returning to the topic of this thread, I'll get the 12.9 inch iPad Pro if I don't get the MacBook Pro because it seems to be powerful, fast, versatile and portable. Especially with Apple's new Magic keyboard.

If you like, let me know how your Mac lessons are going. Email me off list. I hope your next lesson goes well.

Victor

On May 31, 2020, at 5:41 AM, Jan Howells <janhowells54@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Victor,

Mine has the keyboard built right into it as one piece. I like the fact that the voice is built right into the unit so that I do not need a separate pice of vuccce software. I have my second lesson on Tuesday, Voiceover Basics. I am glad that you are comfortable with your units.

Jan