From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 2:39
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] mac address and WDS repeater

Hello list
I try to setup a TPLink access point as wifi extender. When I select the
repeater mode, it asks for the mac address of my router. Is there a quick
way to obtain this or do I have to go into the router's config settings to
get it. The lable on the router does not give the mac address. The TPLink
setup also asks if the repeater should be universal or WDS. What is meant by
WDS and which option should I select?
Regards
Fanus