Re: using flash drives with iPhones and standard iPads?

Victor

I’m not sure, but I think the newer generation iPads are more flexible with connecting flash drives.

Victor

On Jun 1, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Has anyone used this apple lightning to USB adapter, in order to connect USB flash drives and other accessories to your iPads or iPhones? The link is:

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightning-USB-Camera-Adapter/dp/B014VGHG0U/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=lightning+to+usb+adapter&qid=1591026205&sr=8-3

I did read for connecting some accessories, you have to first plug the adapter into the iPad or iPhone, then into a USB hub, and then plug the flash drive or whatever you want to use into the USB hub and then it will work. My last question is, will the iPad let you manage such drives such as formatting as fat32, etcetera?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10