Re: Anyone Know How to Return an Amazon Fire Tablet to Its Factory Settings?

Evan Reese

Thanks David.
Evan

Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Anyone Know How to Return an Amazon Fire Tablet to Its Factory Settings?

, Evan.

You can find the reset option under Settings > Device Options.

On 6/4/2020 11:27 AM, Evan Reese wrote:
Hey Guys,
My Life Partner bought an Amazon Fire tablet from QVC. She set it up with our wi-fi network and her Amazon account and all that,  but she has decided not to keep it. She’s decided to keep the Echo Show instead. We need to know how to put the Fire tablet back to its original factory settings before she packs it up and sends it back.
Can anyone help with this?
She’s partially sighted, so she’s not using Voiceview or whatever speech access is called on those things. I have an iPad Mini 4. I have no experience with Android devices, or devices based on Android, or I would invoke the speech and do it for her. So we need advice.
Thanks a lot for any help with this.
Evan