From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of audrey
joy
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 7:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] 2 questions: Olympus dm620; Blind ShellPhone

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and coming to the end of the lockdowns.

I am Audrey Joy in NYC.

I have 2 questions:
1. A friend just gifted me a brand-new Olympus DM620. Does anyone have a
manual in braille, or other accessible format? Can I use it for music,
although it says "voice recorder" on the box?

2. Does the BlShell phone have any braille functionality, as the IPhones do?

Looking forward to your replies.

Have a wonderful day and stay well.

Audrey