From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg Daniel
Sent: June-04-20 5:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my passport drive

Monte,

I have an older 1TB Western Digital USB drive, and I ran the PC executable and am backing up my files on my desktop computer.  I am using JAWS 2019 and Windows 10, but haven't yet figured out how to schedule the timing of backups; so far, I've let them happen when they will, but hope to get some assistance in order to figure out a better way to schedule backups.

Greg

At 07:09 PM 6/4/2020, you wrote:

Hi List,

Tlday I got a 4 tb usb powered  external drive.  It is a Western Digital My Passport.
There are 2 applications  on the drive; 1 is for the mac and the other for windows.
Do I need to run the windows application if I want to use this device with my pc?
Thanks,
Monte

P s;  I purchased it from

www.amazon.ca
for 150 bucks Canadian, including taxes.