From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrien
Sent: Friday, 5 June, 2020 12:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Ravast support

Hi

Is it my imagination or is it getting more and more difficult to buy software and then try and get support from companies like avast and nero. There support pages are getting harder to find your way around. I got avast secure line vpn and want to get a refund for the soft ware easier said than done. Does anyone know of an email address that still work

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06