From: "Gary Greico" <pianotuner3@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about upgrading from Orbit Reader 20 to 20
Plus

No, you have to send it back to orbit research and they will upgrade it
for 229 dollars.

On 05-Jun-20 10:24 AM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at the info about Orbit Reader 20 Plus, and noticed that you
can upgrade from the Orbit 20. How does that work? Can you use the same
device and download the upgrade?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com