Re: Question about upgrading from Orbit Reader 20 to 20 Plus

Angelo Sonnesso

ORBIT READER 20 PLUS
Revolutionary Technology -
A Breakthrough in Affordability
The Best Braille in the World at the Lowest Price

Unique signage-quality Braille

20 eight-dot refreshable Braille cells

Book-reader mode — read your favorite books and files from SD Card

Note-taker mode - take notes and edit files

Braille display mode connects to computers and mobile devices over USB and Bluetooth

Use stand-alone or connected to a computer or mobile device

Works with all popular screen readers on Windows, Mac OS, i0S, Android, Fire OS, Chrome OS and Linux

Read and send messages and emails

Browse the internet

Control your computer or smartphone

Switch easily and instantly
between modes

Onboard Apps

Clock and alarm

Calendar

Calculator

Full featured, high-quality Perkins-style 8-key Braille keyboard

Cursor pad with 4-way arrows and select keys for easy

navigation

Panning control rocker keys at each end of display

Micro-USB port for charging and connectivity

Fast-charging long-life battery

Compact, lightweight and portable

0.96 lb., 6.6 x 4.3 x 1.25 inch

435 grams, 16.8 x 10.9 x 3.2 cm

£2 Solid, durable construction, resistant to fluids and dust

c; Onboard forward and backward translation with support for 40+ languages

41100000001110110111410•11,01114141411110e
ktO F BIT

RESEARCH

wwworbitresearch.com Information@...

73 N2DYN Angelo