From: "Angelo Sonnesso" <@asonnesso>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about upgrading from Orbit Reader 20 to 20
Plus

ORBIT READER 20 PLUS
Revolutionary Technology -
A Breakthrough in Affordability
The Best Braille in the World at the Lowest Price
?
Unique signage-quality Braille

.
20 eight-dot refreshable Braille cells

.
Book-reader mode - read your favorite books and files from SD Card

Note-taker mode - take notes and edit files

?
Braille display mode connects to computers and mobile devices over USB
and Bluetooth

?
Use stand-alone or connected to a computer or mobile device

.
Works with all popular screen readers on Windows, Mac OS, i0S, Android,
Fire OS, Chrome OS and Linux

.
Read and send messages and emails

.
Browse the internet

.
Control your computer or smartphone

.
Switch easily and instantly
between modes

Onboard Apps

.
Clock and alarm

.
Calendar

.
Calculator

.
Full featured, high-quality Perkins-style 8-key Braille keyboard

.
Cursor pad with 4-way arrows and select keys for easy

navigation

?
Panning control rocker keys at each end of display

.
Micro-USB port for charging and connectivity

.
Fast-charging long-life battery

?
Compact, lightweight and portable

.
0.96 lb., 6.6 x 4.3 x 1.25 inch

.
435 grams, 16.8 x 10.9 x 3.2 cm

2 Solid, durable construction, resistant to fluids and dust

c; Onboard forward and backward translation with support for 40+ languages

41100000001110110111410.11,01114141411110e
ktO F BIT

RESEARCH

wwworbitresearch.com Information@...

73 N2DYN Angelo