Re: titling notes recorded on Victor reader

Smiling?

Not at all sure of what you might have done to make your notes no longer show. Are the extensions of these files still showing?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 14:07
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] titling notes recorded on Victor reader

I just tried putting my sd card in the correct slot on my computer and changing the names of my audio notes that way but when I put the card back in my Victor it told me there were no notes at all although they're still there.

Unless somebody can tell me what I might've done wrong, if I have to use the Humanware companion I'm going to need some instructions because I've never used it.

Troy

On 6/5/2020 6:11 AM, chris judge wrote:
Who said anything about a bit at a time? Lol.