From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: June 7, 2020 5:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking an alternative labeling method to PenFriend

Richard,
While I use and love both of these apps, I don't think either of them will
let you create your own labels. I believe he is talking about stuff you
might put in a zip lock bag or a plastic freezer container which have no bar
code. That is the thing that Pen Friend does a great job on because you can
even put labels on clothing. The problem here is, if you use any custom
labels they might be thrown away by others. However, you can purchase more
labels when this happens.

Marie